3.14.2012

(This vs. That) vs. the Other =

I was asked earlier about where a new post could be found.

Here's one! Right here! And it's not even written yet!

I apologize wholeheartedly for my absence from the fray. I would absolutely love to have something profound, beatific, and/or mesmerizing to show for it, but I do not.

I have been suffering the loss of a good, good friend and human force, yes, but

I feel also that I have arrived at an impasse in which the "thing" of "where i'm at" cannot be suitably conveyed without reprisal (or debilitating fear thereof). It's the worst.

What this means is that I have to take some time to reconfigure my relationship to this blog. I puke in both my mind and my heart when I think about that, but it's likely an integral part of some process.

So, thanks for your patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment