2.05.2011

Declining (in order) to Explain

2/5/2011, 4:25 PM

Ha!


February says that. It awakens me daily.

Mother Nature has undertaken a convincing portrayal of a redneck at a sports bar after his team loses and he discovers that an anonymous party has done something damaging to his truck.

I refer to myself unreservedly as "a fairweather friend." I'm very sad that I live in such a cold place. Isn't there some kind of natural law that at least suggests a need for the relationship between organism and environment to be free of adversarial attrition? As we await a winter deposit of all-too-typically colossal magnitude, it brings me dismay that people have evolved at all. I am sadder still that tenets of our evolution as a species essentially sanction delusion. People should just... I don't know. Only one force can abet my navigating this mock-polar grumpiness with anything approaching success. Whatever Man.


I'm sorry that I haven't been blogging, but I haven't been able to pony up the $255 to retrieve my computer. My apologies. I hope that everybody is well. Love, Benb xoxoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment